- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
Gerbing's Core Heat Heated Sock Liner has stretch upper panels for comfortable fit and non-stretch bottom panels for durability and to prevent slippage. This sockliner insulates and wicks moisture to keep you warm and dry all day.
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
- Material: Lycra
- Max Heat: 135°F (57°C) @ 15W
- Power: 12V DC 1.2 Amp
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
- 12 Volt Lithium-ion Battery Pack (Not Included, only needed if planning on using away from vehicle)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.