- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
Gerbing's world renowned, award winning, coreheat12 motorcycle vest liner uses microwire heating pads with thermostats for even heat performance and safety. Their liners are designed to fit close to the body and easily under your outerwear so you can roll in your favorite riding gear, longer and in more conditions than ever before.
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
- YKK Zippers
- Thermal resistors installed on each individiual heading pad act as a solenoid to eliminate hot spots and overheating
- Max Heat: 135°F (57°C) @ 54W
- Power: 12V DC 4.5 Amp
- Materials: Minirip shell, Taffeta lining
- Made in USA
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.