- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12 V Hybrid Power Source:
Gerbing's products that utilize the Hybrid Heating System allow you the option of obtaining your power through a rechargeable 12-volt battery pack or through a 12-volt electrical system (directly to your vehicle's battery).
Gerbing's Hybrid Heated Insoles
We've all had cold feet sometime in our lives. We're talking REAL cold. Not just wedding-day jitters. Cold, stiff, tender feet can turn any ride into a miserable one. But Gerbing's Hybrid Heated Insoles are designed to deliver powerful, warming heat. And unlike the other heated insoles, ours provide heat over their entire surface area.
The Gerbing Hybrid Heated Insoles will keep your feet toasty warm, on or off the bike. Because Gerbing's Hybrid Heated Insoles are designed to connect to your other Gerbing's Heated Gear, run them straight off your bike's battery, or you can power them off the Gerbing's 128MVKT Multivolt Battery Kit (sold separately).
- Utilizes Gerbing's Hybrid Heating System
- Power directly from a 12 V electrical system, or Power them from one of Gerbing's optional 12 V Lithium battery packs (sold separately)
- Includes one fused battery harness and Y-harness
- Heats entire surface area
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers
- Includes Gerbings Glove / Insole Y Harness (ACYH)
- Heat: Microwire® heat technology
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 1.2 amps/pair
- Watts: 15 watts
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
- Gerbings 128MV Battery (Not Included, only needed if planning on using away from vehicle)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.