- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
Just face it. We all have different tolerances for the cold. And unless you are just too macho to admit it, we have all experienced cold, numb and achy fingers.
For some these natural side effects only occur at extremely cold temperatures however for a majority of us, when the mercury dips down around freezing, mix in a little moisture and maybe some wind that steals the last bit of warmth and we are dealing with digits that no longer function the way you would like them to or need to them to.
The Core Heat Camo Gloves by Gerbing's deliver an intense amount of heat surrounding your hands with soothing warmth. They are constructed with a unique blend of Thermolite and Thinsulate® insulations that work in conjunction with Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology to provide you with optimal thermal comfort regardless of weather conditions.
These gloves pack comfort, weather protection and warmth into a design that maximizes your chances for success. The breathable soft shell fabric, pre-curved fit and brushed tricot lining makes for an extremely pliable and comfortable glove while the waterproof Aquatex liner and digital leather palm make for unparalleled weather protection allowing you to hunt not only longer but more effectively as well.
- Operated by included powerful, rechargeable 7V lithium battery with microprocessor control
- Digital leather palm and index finger for maximum grip
- Brushed microfleece shell in Mossy Oak New Break Up pattern
- Aqua-Tex® waterproof, breathable membrane to keep your hands dry
- Thinsulate® insulation for added warmth and dexterity
- Adjustable wrist enclosure and zip-cinch cuff
- Articulated, pre-curved fit
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- This product is not designed to be used on motorcycles
- Core Heat Transfer System™
- 7V 2.2Ah lithium-ion battery Power Source
- Current 1.1A Watts 7.7W
- Surface Temp 135°F
Approximate battery capacity per charge:
- Includes rechargeable lithium battery and charger.
- Please Note: Gerbing's Core Heat products are not designed for use on a motorcycle, they are designed for casual / outdoor use