- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
At Gerbing's we get request for all types of gloves for all kinds of activities. The most common characteristics requested for the "perfect" battery powered gloves would probably be:
A. They need to be warm!
B. They can't be bulky.
C. They need to be multi-purpose.
Well, we believe the Core Heat Fleece gloves meet these characteristics, and then some. First of all, they are engineered with our patented Microwire® heating technology that is woven throughout to provide an intense amount of heat that surrounds the hand with warmth. Secondly, they are constructed with a form-fitting lightweight microfleece that provides added warmth but without the bulk.
Designed for everyday use, the Core Heat Fleece gloves are the perfect gloves for around town use or at the ball game. You can use them skiing, hunting or just sledding with the kids, they are very adaptable gloves that can be used for a variety of activities.
- Two layer micro-fleece that forms to the hand for a great fit without the bulk
- Micro-fleece fabric provides lightweight warmth and breathability
- Perfect glove for around town or at the ball game
- Available in smoke gray with warm red inside lining
- This product is not designed to be used on motorcycles
- Core Heat Transfer System™
- 7V 2.2Ah lithium-ion battery Power Source
- Current 1.1A Watts 7.7W
- Surface Temp 135°F
Approximate battery capacity per charge:
- Includes rechargeable lithium battery and charger.
- Please Note: Gerbing's Core Heat products are not designed for use on a motorcycle, they are designed for casual / outdoor use