- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Gerbing's G3 Heated Gloves
Very comfortable glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed premium leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong and pliable glove.
Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Aquatex® liner to provide protection from water and wind (though the leather exterior is not waterproof and should be treated with Nikwax Glove Proof)
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Gel cushioned palm
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth.
- Includes Gerbings Glove / Insole Y Harness (ACYH)
- Heat: Microwire® Heat
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 2.2 amps
- Watts: 27 watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F +/- 5°F at 32°F
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.