- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Gerbing's Heated Glove Liner
Form fitting and sizing allow for a snug fit as these gloves are designed to be worn under existing gloves or mitts. Equipped with Microwire Heat Technology to heat each finger and thumb as well as the back of your hand. Recommended for use with uninsulated riding gloves.The Glove Liner includes a streamlined design utilizing a Amara fabric on the palm for a better grip. Other features include a Nylon fabric on top of the hand that insulates the heating wires protecting them from abrasion, and an adjustable closure that secures the cuff at the wrist.
- Gerbing's heated glove liners are constructed with Stretch Cordura allowing a form fit
- The glove heats the entire length of each finger including the thumb as well as the back of your hand
- Amara palm provides gripping power to the interior of your outer glove
- Adjustable Neoprene wrist fastener
- Brushed Tricot lining for added warmth and durability
- Patented Microwire heating technology
- Lifetime Warranty on the gloves' Microwire heating technology
- Includes: Battery Harness and Glove Harness
- Heat: Microwire®
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 2.2 amps
- Watts: 27 watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F +/- 5°F at 32°F
Gerbing's STRONGLY recommend the use of a temperature controller with this product, failure to do so may cause
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.