- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
Gerbing's Heated Jacket Liner
Constructed from a wind-resistant, soft nylon shell. Wear the heated jacket liner under other motorcycle clothing. Insulated to be thermally efficient along with being wind-resistant and highly compressible. The perfect garment to pack for those unpredictable weather conditions.
Gerbing's newest version includes many upgrades to help make the jacket liner even better. The most revolutionary change to the liner is the New Microwire heat panels strategically placed throughout the garment, providing you with the thinnest, lightest, strongest and fastest heating system ever.
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
- Inside and outside pockets
- Silky soft micro denier collar
- Form-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves secure the plugs when not in use
- Dual 2 wiring configuration (for one user only)
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the body with warmth.
- Heat: Microwire® Heat Technology
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 6.4 amps
- Watts: 77 watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F +/- 5°F at 32°F
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.