- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Gerbing's Heated Pant Liner
The heated pant liner is designed to be worn under other garments of clothing. They are styled with form-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments. The pant liner provides and even distribution of warmth throughout the hips and the top of the legs. Each pant leg includes a full length zipper form the hip to the bottom of the leg.
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
- Form-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Full length zipper from hip to bottom of pant for each side
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Heat: Microwire®
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 3.6 amps
- Watts: 44 watts
- Surface Temp: 125°F +/- 5°F at 32°F
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.