- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Gerbing's Nubuck Heated Gloves
Gerbing's Nubuck Gloves are made from a buffed leather for a velvet soft feel. Constructed with an interior protective moisture barrier as well as a breathable membrane to help keep your hands dry. A Velcro wrist fastener helps secure the glove, while a large gauntlet helps keep the heat in.
Nubuck gloves also feature Gerbing's revolutionary new Microwire Heating Technology with wires so small and thin, you can't even feel them.
- Durable Nubuck leather buffed for a velvet soft feel
- Constructed with an interior protective moisture barrier and breathable membrane to help keep your hands dry (though the leather exterior is not waterproof and should be treated with Nikwax Glove Proof)
- Velcro® wrist fastener and adjustable drawstring
- Connects to the 12-volt accessory outlet with the optional 12-volt adapter plug for power or connect directly to the battery using the supplied battery harness
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth
- Includes Gerbings Glove / Insole Y Harness (ACYH)
- Heat: Microwire® Heat
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 2.2 amps
- Watts: 27 watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F +/- 5°F at 32°F
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.