- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
Gerbing's T5 Heated Gloves
The Gerbing's T5 Leather Gloves are exceptionally light, strong and pliable gloves. The gloves are constructed of a light supple leather to help reduce bulk but designed to keep your hands and fingers toasty warm. The T5's heat the entire length of each finger and thumb as well as the back of the hands. To keep the draft out and heat in, there is an adjustable wrist strap to seal the cuff. Other details include a non slip grip material on the palm, protective padding on the knuckles, reinforced palms, interior waterproofing and Thermolite insulation.
Whether it is long distance riding where comfort and warmth are essential or intercity high traffic commuting where safety is a must, the Gerbing's T5 Gloves deliver exceptional performance.
- Gerbing's Microwire technology heats the entire length of each finger including the thumb as well as the back of your hand
- Gauntlet style glove
- Adjustable wrist fastener
- Hypora® waterproof, breathable membrane (though the leather exterior is not waterproof and should be treated with Nikwax Glove Proof)
- Thinsulate® insulation for great warmth and dexterity
- Brushed tricot liner for added warmth and durability
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth.
- Lifetime warranty on the Microwire® heating elements
- Includes Gerbings Glove / Insole Y Harness (ACYH)
- Heat: Microwire®
- Source: 12V DC
- Current: 2.2A
- Watts: 27
- Surface Temp: About 57°C/135°F
- Slightly narrower fit than Gerbing's G3 Gloves makes these a good choice for women or men with narrower hands
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.