- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Gerbing's Heated Vest Liner
The Vest Liner is designed to keep the "core" of the body warm in cold weather conditions whether it be on a motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, boat or in an automobile. It heats the chest, back and collar which warms your core and helps send warm blood to your extremities and other parts of the body. It is made with form-fitting patterns and sized for men and women to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments. The incorporation of the New Microwire Heat System makes this the most durable heated vest on the market.
- Heating pads on the chest, back and collar
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
- Inside and outside pockets
- Form-fitting patterns and sizing for men and women to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- Heat: Microwire® Heat Technology
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 4.5 amps
- Watts: 54 watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F +/- 5°F at 32°F
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Please Note: Gerbing's has eliminated the Power Distribution Unit found on previous versions and replaced it with individual connectors that can be stored in a zippered, internal pocket.
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.