- Manufacturer: GMax
GMax GM11 Nova Dual Sport Snow Helmet with Electric Shield
The GMax dual sport helmet is truly an all season sport helmet. The GM11 Helmet is loaded with features and designs normally found on others highly priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true GMax competitive value.
- Modern styling.
- Can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration.
- Side shield plate covers come as standard equipment in the box to use when configuring to a visor-less set-up.
- Includes: electric anti-fog clear lens, electric shield power cord, visor, chin curtain & breath guard, and side plate covers for visor-less configuration.
- Outer flip shield is completely hidden under the visor, and out of line-of-sight, when in the fully raised position.
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles.
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at high speeds.
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles.
- Maximum air flow is achieved thru shell/styro & comfort liner vents.
- Top, front, and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a "gloved" hand
Lateral styro inserts:
- Additional support inserts are located between the check pads and the shell.
- Increased comfort and outside sound reduction.
Plush removable washable interior:
- Allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none.
- Tool-Less removal for easy cleaning
Removable washable cheek pads:
- Designed for comfort and reduction of outside noise.
- Integrated speaker pockets.
- Allows for custom fitting with optional sized cheek pads.
- Clear double anti-fog lens shield.
- Breath guard and chin curtains.
- Lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell.
- Padded D-ring chin strap with a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length.
- Available in adult sizes XS - 2XL