- Manufacturer: HJC
HJC FG-MX Solid Helmet
Drafting off the success of the lightweight FG-X Helmet, the HJC FG-MX Helmet is the next generation motocross helmet from HJC, constructed of high-strength fiberglass composite to achieve the renowned Snell 2015 certification for safety.
Maximum ventilation meets maximum visibility. The top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet’s interior. The oversized eye port accommodates a wider range of goggles and allows for maximum plane of vision on the trail or track.Stay cool and comfortable, focused and protected in the HJC FG-MX Helmet.
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- Large Eye Port Yields Maximum visibility and Superior Goggle Fit
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- SilverCool Plus™ Interior Lining
- SilverCool Plus™ moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver antibacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Nylon Strap Double D-Ring Retention System neatly secures chin strap
- Snell M2015 Certified