- Manufacturer: HJC
HJC RPHA 10 Helmet
Designed for superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology, the new HJC RPHA10 helmet is constructed from Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) a composite of Carbon fiber, Fiberglass epoxy, Aramid epoxy, & Organic fibers resulting in a remarkably strong & extremely lightweight helmet.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared 2D Flat-Racing Shield: Our innovative Center one-touch open/close locking system is designed for an extremely secure seal.
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside of our advanced wind tunnel have resulted in absolute smooth air flow both inside and outside. The reward is low wind resistance and maximum ventilation.
- SilverCool Plus™ Interior: Premium soft feel with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Weight: 3.39 lbs / 1,540 grams (approximately, based on Size Medium)
- Snell M2010 and DOT Approved.