- Manufacturer: HJC
HJC RPHA X Nate Adams Helmet
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) construction: A matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- For the perfect and compact dimensions, RPHA X comes in 3 different shells: 1st shell: XS-S, 2nd: M-L and 3rd: XL-2XL.
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Large Eye Port: For maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
- COOL4EVER™ interior: Lightweight, moisture wicking, odor free and anti bacterial, premium soft feel with Ginkgo extract. Innovative new fabric offers self-cooling proper ties. It cools down faster than other major fabrics. Extremely important for long hot rides. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Snell M2015 and DOT Approved (Depending on the manufacturing date, this helmet may come with a Snell 2010 sticker instead of a Snell 2015 sticker.)
- 5-YEAR Limited Warranty