- Manufacturer: HMF Engineering
HMF Torque Range Modifier
- The Torque Range Modifier (TRM ) is an insert that broadens the available torque range of the machine allowing for better "hook up" in certain conditions.
- The TRM is not a sound damping device and you should see no difference in speed and power.
- It cannot be used with a Quiet Core Insert or Spark Arrestor because only one of these can occupy the space in the exhaust at one time.
- Note: Fits Performance and Penland Series Only
Manufacturer Part Number: 6966006