- Manufacturer: Icon
Salvo; There is no shame in looking it up. It has nothing to do with spit, though the confusion is understandable. A Salvo is most general described as a discharge of multiple weapons at a single time. In proper context these weapons would be of a muzzleloader variety - either musket or cannon. Upon understanding the definition of the word Salvo the connection of this word to this graphic becomes obvious.
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following:DOT FM VSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EURO PE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTR ALI A) & SG (JAPAN)SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS . does not ship with sai or sg certificationstickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested And Refined
- Anti-Lift Visor To Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake And Exhaust Ports
- Molded EPS Nose Reduces Shield Fogging
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully Removable / Washable Hydradry Interior
- Rear Spoiler For Reduced Helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
- Reflective Graphics on Hi-Viz and Reflective Black Helmets