- Manufacturer: Icon
Blossoming from its cocoon the intrepid catepillar unfolds into a glorious skull winged monarch. For if there weren't skulls, what kind of helmet would this be? Certainly not another classic from the pen of our very own Tanner. BTW - we made it in purple because all women hate pink - facebook told us so.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) Safety and Testing Standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate Shell for Strength
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Refined
- Molded Twin Channel Supervent for Increased Cooling
- Rear Exhaust Ports Prevent Heat Buildup
- Removable Breath Deflector reduces Shield Fogging
- Chin Venting System Reduces Shield Fogging
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Quick-Change Fog-Free ProShield with Sideplates
- ProLock Secure Shield Locking System
- Shown with included RST Chameleon Shield