ITP Holeshot GNCC Front Tire
Lighter, easier steering is accomplished with the front Holeshot GNCC's more rounded profile and angled knob pattern, while the rear GNCC's more open tread and split-knob design provide exceptional straight-line grip, balanced cornering and unbeatable clean-out. Great handling and traction are complemented by a super-tough carcass that can easily deal with all the tight trees, rocks, roots and ruts found on a typical GNCC race course. Long wear and puncture resistance were key considerations in the creation of the Holeshot GNCC. The more challenging the course, the greater advantage the Holeshot GNCC rider will enjoy.
- Ideal for today's 4-stroke sport machines
- 6-ply tough yet light in weight. 2 pounds lighter than Holeshot XC model, 2 pounds lighter than the Razr
- Lower in profile, narrower and lighter than our XC/XCT models
- Special angled shoulder knob design provides increased side bite for faster, more controllable cornering
- Bright hot patch logo on sidewall