- Manufacturer: Jims
Jims Cam Cover Heat Sink
- Not all engines maintain the same operating temperature. Big displacement, combustion chambers, cams, exhaust, spark, fuel, etc... can all either increase or help reduce operating temperatures.
- The fin pack design integrated into a stock cam cover helps reduce cam cover heat
- When riding, this design uses outside air to help reduce cam cover temperatures up to 10
- Heat Sink inserts are completely machined out of solid 6061 aluminum
- Available in chrome-plated or RawCut Black
- Installation uses existing timing cover hardware and only takes minutes