- Manufacturer: K and N
K&N Universal Round Straight Air Filters - Rubber End Caps
- When selecting one of K&Ns universal round straight air filters, you should consider the following dimensions as they relate to the specification chart:
- Mounting Flange Inside Diameter - This is the most critical dimension and should be very close to the diameter of the applications inlet flange. The flange will stretch up to 1/8in. for those in between sizes.
- Filter Diameter - This is the overall diameter of the filter. Always use the largest diameter practical to insure maximum filtration.
- Filter Length - This dimension is the length of the filter body only, it does not include the flange length. Always use the longest filter practical for maximum filtration.
- Flange Angle and/or Length - If no angle is listed in the specifications table, the flange is straight.
- Any angle listed is in degrees and can be utilized when space is a problem.
- Flange Type - The location of the flange in relation to the O.D. of the filter is sometimes offset to one edge of the filter for more clearance in an application.
- K and N Universal Round Straight Sold Individually
- These filters are legal ONLY for racing vehicles. Not applicable, nor intended for use on emission controlled street or highway vehicles
- Mounting Flange Inside Diameter 2 1/16in. MM 52, Filter Outside Diameter 3 1/2in. MM 89, Filter Length 4in. MM 152, Flange Angle; Length 20deg.; 2in. Flange Type Angled
|Air Filter Shape||Round|
|Filter Material||Cotton Gauze|
|Flange Angle||20 degrees|
|Flange Inside Diameter||2.062 in (52 mm)|
|Flange Length||2 in (51 mm)|
|Height||4 in (102 mm)|
|Outside Diameter||3.5 in (89 mm)|
|Package Contents||2 Air Filters|
|Product Box Height||7.25 in (184 mm)|
|Product Box Length||6.5 in (165 mm)|
|Product Box Width||6.5 in (165 mm)|
|Product Style||Round Straight Universal Air Filter|
|This Product Includes||2 Filters|
|Weight||1.4 lb (0.6 kg)|
Manufacturer Part Number: RU-1402