- Manufacturer: Kappa
Gerbing's Heated Socks
Motorcycling and cold feet don't mix. Your feet control braking, shifting and provide stability when you stop. That's why Gerbing's developed their new Microwire® Sock Liners to wrap snugly around each foot, and deliver even heat to the tops as well as the bottoms. And the socks are cut specifically for left/right feet for a perfect fit and better warmth.
Made from a lightweight, wicking, four-way stretch material, the new Sock Liners feature Gerbing's patented Microwire<® Heat Technology for the kind of smooth, soothing heat only Gerbing's can deliver. And these new Sock Liners sport a special long cut that pulls up over your calf, making them ideal regardless how tall your boots are.
Gerbing's Heated Sock Liners. They'll help your feet defeat the cold.
- Gerbing's socks are made from a lightweight, wicking, four-way stretch material
- The socks are heated on the bottom and top of the sock concentrating heat toward the toes which adds extra heat where it is needed most
- Extended height to cover the calf
- Wide elastic band for extra comfort
- Sock design is specific to left and right for a better fit
- AWM round power cable maximizes comfort
- Hand-washable anti-bacterial-treated material
- Patented Microwire® heating technology
- Lifetime Warranty on the sock liners' Microwire® heating technology
- Heat: Microwire® heat technology
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 1.4amps/pair
- Watts: 17 Watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F ±5° at 32°F
Gerbing's STRONGLY recommends the use of a temperature controller with this product, failure to do so may cause burns.
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.