- Manufacturer: Kappa
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Whether you're out for a cruise, out going the distance, or just off to share a meal with good friends, you'll both feel great and look incredible in the stylish new Hybrid LT Jackets* from Gerbing's. Cut a bit trimmer than our XE line, the Hybrid LT follows the contours of your shape. And with its shorter length and sleeker styling, it delivers that sporting look both men and women really enjoy.
Made from 300-denier Cordura, with ballistic-grade in the shoulders and elbows, along with removable armor, the Hybrid LT Jackets are built to play the part. Inside, of course, is Gerbing's Microwire Heat Technology, delivering that smooth, even heat Gerbing's is known for. The LT's heated back, chest, arms and collar all cover you in a soothing blanket of warmth.
In addition to its style and Microwire heat, what makes this jacket special is its Hybrid capabilities, when paired to our optional 12V FlexPack Battery. The FlexPack fits in a special pocket in the jacket. You can power the jacket from the bike. Or step off the bike and the power of the FlexPack takes over, controlled by a 3-position remote control, for up to 3 hours of heat. Get back on the bike, plug in, and the FlexPack charges back up while you ride. Or if you want to ride wirelessly, just power the jacket from the FlexPack.
- Heat in the Chest, Back, Arms and Collar
- Cordura outer shell with ballistic-grade fabric on the shoulders and elbows
- Removeable CE-rated armor
- Features Gerbing's Microwire® Heat Technology
- Men's LT Jacket is a trim-cut sport length for a great fit
- Elasticized lace-up sides on the Ladies' LT makes it very flattering
- Bike powered, or optional battery power for heat on & off the bike
- Power Distribution Unit eliminates dangling cords
- Dual 2 wiring configuration (for one user only)
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
- 12V Flex battery NOT included
- Heat: Microwire® Heat Technology
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 6.4 amps
- Watts: 77 watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F +/- 5°F at 32°F
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.