- Manufacturer: Klock Werks
Klock Werks 1in. Ergo Bar - Black Back
- Ergonomically correct wrist position not only reduces stress to your wrists, but may help reduce that pinched feeling between your shoulder blades after a day of riding! ERGO bar options are designed specifically to adjust your wrist to a more natural relaxed position, vs. riding with stock bars.
- ERGO bars accept stock controls/housings, and are pre-drilled and slotted for internal wiring.
- They are designed to work with stock length cables, wires and heated grips.
- ERGO STANDARD bars are close to stock bar height with a more relaxed wrist position and sportier stance.
- ERGO UP bars are designed for the taller torso rider or someone who prefers a taller bar. Hand position is higher and closer to the fairing, with your arms almost level rather than reaching down.
- ERGO BACK bars are a relaxed cruiser model, perfect for the shorter rider or even for a taller rider wanting to kick back. They allow for a more relaxed seating position.
- ERGO STANDARD - Rise: 12", Width: 34-7/8", Center Width: 14.5", Pullback: 3"
- ERGO UP - Rise: 13-7/8", Width: 35", Center Width: 14.5", Pullback: 3"
- ERGO BACK - Rise: 12-3/4", Width: 35", Center Width: 14.5", Pullback: 3-1/2"
Manufacturer Part Number: KW06-01-5002-B