- Manufacturer: Knox
- It is called the SixPack because it has SIX practical benefits.
- Ergonomic. Like military kit, the SixPack is engineered so that the majority of the weight is carried low over the hips to reduce stress on the lower back when worn over long distances.
- 25-litre capacity. Easy access to the main 25-litre compartment is achieved via a 180° zipper, which is protected by an adjustable storm flap.
- Laptop carry-case. Inside is a high quality laptop carry case that is both detachable and removable and large enough to carry a 17" notebook.
- Spare visor pouch. Don't get caught in the dark thanks to a soft removable protective visor pouch for a spare visor that fastens safely to the interior.
- Additional capacity. For added practicality the SixPack is fitted with a compression strap system to carry the Knox Stowaway roll-up back protector, bedding roll, etc. Helmet carrier.
- Expanding Helmet Carrier. On reaching the destination put the helmet into the water-resistant helmet bag supplied with the SixPack then fit it under the expandable helmet carrier on the back of the rucksack. (NB the helmet-carrying feature is not designed for use while riding).