- Manufacturer: Kuryakyn
Made by Adjure, these headlights use a 55/60 watt H4 halogen bulb which projects a strong white beam uniquely directed by a gemstone inspired reflector. This feature results in a focused fan of light, eliminating the dark center usually associated with the use of halogen bulbs. 4-1/2" passing lamps include 35 watt H3 bulbs. Since this headlight was designed for a motorcycle, not a car or a tractor, installation is simple and straight forward. No special bulbs required. DOT Approved.
- H-D: Universal applications with 7" headlamp
- Yamaha: V Star 650 & 1100 Classic with 7" Headlamp & Road Star Models (except Warrior)
- Victory: V92C/DC/TC/SC with 7" Headlamp
- Replacement bulbs are H-4, three-prong style. We suggest P/N 2134, 2144, 2142, or 2222, or universal 55/60 watt H-4 bulb. 4-1/2" Passing lamps use 35 watt H-3 bulbs.
- Use of high power (100w) bulbs is NOT recommended & will void warranty.
- H-D: No modifications are required for most Models, but some Electra Glides & Road Kings require enlarging the hole in the stock backing plate with tin snips, and bikes with shallow headlight buckets may require minor wiring mods using the supplied connectors.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2147