- Manufacturer: Kuryakyn
Küryakyn Flip Blades for Harley-Davidson Swept-Wing or Traditional Floorboards
- Adding the comfort of highway pegs to your FL Softail or Touring rig doesn't have to mean extra clutter.
- These stealthy highway pegs simply bolt in place on the bottom of the Traditional or Swept Wing H-D foot-board.
- When deployed, they fold out & lock into place, much like a pocket knife blade. A release lever allows them to return to their original, almost invisible position when not in use. A hinge allows them to fold up & back if cornering touch-down occurs.
- Oryginal Flip Blades are recommended for 33" or longer inseams
- Reduced Reach Recommended for 33" or shorter inseams.
Reduced Reach Flip Blades position the pegs closer to the rider & angle them rearward. Relative to the original Flip Blades, the inside end of the peg is moved rearward almost 2" & the tip of the peg is moved rearward almost 3".
- **Note: Flip Blades are not recommended for use with Fairing Lowers.
- Sold in pairs
Manufacturer Part Number: 7541