- Manufacturer: Kuryakyn
Kuryakyn Forged Dish Dome Piston for 103" Twin Cam with Wild Things Heads (P/Ns 428, 431, 432), .010" over 3.875 bore
- Forged from the highest-grade aluminum alloy designed for piston use -Making them the strongest piston on the market.
- The special skirt shape and material means less break-in time, quieter running and a stronger resistance to scoring. The lightweight design results in less power robbed by the forces of inertia and less vibration.
- Larger and deeper valve pockets will handle larger valves and cams without extra machine work. The decks are slightly raised for a tight squish with stock .045" thick head gaskets. This is extremely important and results in better combustion efficiency and power.
- The redesigned dome shape on the high-compression piston for stock heads results in less pumping losses (robbed power) and better combustion efficiency and detonation control (pinging).
- All piston kits come complete with pistons, pins, keepers and rings.
Manufacturer Part Number: 459