- Manufacturer: Kuryakyn
Silver Bullets with 3/8"-16 Hollow Mounting Bolt
- Assembled with high-stock, heavy-duty single filament 20 watt quartz halogen bulb
- Manufacturer recommends using them as auxiliary driving lights to help riders see and be seen
- Wiring exits the light through the mounting bolt
- Includes clear lenses only. Color is emitted by the LED circuit board
- Sold in pairs
- Tech Tips: Universal Silver Bullets can be installed just about anywhere. With a little ingenuity they will fit the bill for many applications. Our P-Clamps and Two-Piece Fork Mounts work great to attach Silver Bullets to engine guards, frame tubes, or fork tubes.
- There is no need to use a Load Equalizer with Halogen Silver Bullet kits. Although Silver Bullet lights are extremely bright and highly visible, the installation of this product may be in violation of FMVSS #108 and not intended as a replacement for stock turn signals.
- Halogen Silver Bullets have a single power wire and ground through their mount.
- Single circuit L.E.D. Reflector Style Silver Bullets have a single power wire and ground through their mount.
- Dual circuit L.E.D. Reflector Style Silver Bullets have three wires; turn signal, running light, and ground.
- When installing Halogen Silver Bullets as driving lights, we recommend using our Wiring and Relay Kit (P/N 2328) to avoid overloading the motorcycle's running light circuit.