- Manufacturer: Michelin
Michelin Anakee 2 Radial Rear Tire
Adventure-touring riders are a unique bunch. With their do-it-all bikes, they wont compromise on either tread life or grip from their tires. In developing Anakee 2 radials for these big on/off-road bikes, Michelin relied on its extensive racing experience to create the ideal adventure touring tire. With wet grip equal to that of original Anakee tires, Anakee 2 tires deliver at least 29% longer tread life* than their nearest competitors and Michelin has the proof!
- 29% Longer tread life than its two nearest competitors*, but with no compromise in wet grip.
- Genuine racing technology: rubber mixtures derived from ingredients and processes used to make MICHELIN racing tires
- Silica-charged rubber mixture for all-weather grip
- Earth friendly: Longer tread life means fewer tires to buy, manufacture and recycle
- Available in the most popular radial sizes