- Manufacturer: Michelin
Michelin M12 Intermediate Tire
Every aspect of MICHELIN XC-series has been designed to maximize traction. Now a
new rear rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25% compared with previous versions. Redesigned
casing construction helps improve traction, feedback and feel, and speeds warm-up time. The new M12 XC tire is
ideal for intermediate terrain.
- Reformulated rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25%, compared with previous MICHELIN tires
- Improved grip compared with previous MICHELIN tires, thanks to new rear tread compound and changes in casing design
- Redesigned tire structure incorporates an additional casing ply under the tread, which helps improve flexibility of the tread area. This in turn improves feedback, traction and warm-up time.
- Thicker sidewalls in the bead area help increase lateral rigidity, further improving feedback and performance.
- Proven, championship-winning tread designs remain unchanged from original M12 tires
- Dependable traction and steering in mixed conditions
- Intermediate-condition tire for motocross or off-road
- Differential rigidity casing helps minimize rebound
- Widely spaced knobs shed mud quickly