Michelin MS3 Starcross Front Tire
Click here to see the differences between the various Michelin Off-Road Tires.MICHELIN Off-Road Tires Positioning Chart
Developed for intermediate to soft tracks, Starcross MS3 tires helped win five MX2 World Championships. Starcross MS3 tires deliver the best traction of all Michelin motocross tires on loose dirt, thanks to their widely spaced knobs. The front Starcross MS3 tire excels in steering precision and braking performance.
- M-Block System with scoop-like knobs that easily penetrate soft dirt
- Reinforced knobs resist wear on harder tracks
- Widely spaced knobs facilitate mud evacuation
- Visible treadwear indicator: when the 'M' disappears, Starcross tires can be reversed on the rim
- Differential rigidity casing: Super-stiff sidewalls for high-impact shock absorption, while the flexible tread area minimizes rebound on rough tracks