- Manufacturer: Michelin
Michelin Pilot Activ Rear Tire
Click here to see the differences between the various Michelin Road Tires.MICHELIN Road Tires Positioning Chart
Pilot Activ tires set the standard for bias-ply replacement tires. No other tire at this price offers this level of performance and durability. Compared to Macadam 50 tires, Pilot Activ tires deliver an increase of 20% in tread life*, giving Pilot Activ tires an unbeatable price/performance ratio in this market segment.
- 20% greater tread life* than Macadam 50*
- For older bikes, a significant improvement over OEM tires
- Minimal performance deterioration even when worn
- Wide range of sizes to fit popular bikes that use bias-ply tires
- Excellent value
- Significantly improved wet* and dry grip compared to Macadam 50 tires, thanks to Pilot Activ tires* increased rubber contact with the road (5% more than Macadam 50* tires) and a reformulated rubber mix.
- Optimum performance throughout the life of the tire with virtually no difference in wet grip* between a new Michelin Pilot Activ tire and a worn Pilot Activ tire.