- Manufacturer: Michelin
Specifically designed for heavy, large-displacement hypersport bikes like the Suzuki Hayabusa, Kawasaki ZX-14 and BMW K1200S.
- Engineered for high-speed stability.
- Tread compound developed for sustained high speeds.
- Efficient water dispersion for wet-weather riding.
- Heavy-duty carcass.
- Rear tread pattern combines large tread blocks and uniform distribution of the tread grooves, for excellent grip, efficient water evacuation, and optimized wear pattern.
- Front tread pattern similar to that of the rear tire, for powerful braking, grip on wet roads, and even treadwear.