- Manufacturer: Michelin
Michelin Power SuperSport EVO Rear Tire
Click here to see the differences between the various Michelin Road Tires.MICHELIN Road Tires Positioning Chart MICHELIN Power SuperSport Evo Cross-Section
50% ROAD 50% TRACK
Enhanced front tire agility for greater confidence, plus a rear tire that benefits from the same new MICHELIN ACT construction as that developed for the new versions of MICHELIN Power Cup Evo and MICHELIN Power Slick Evo tires.
GRIP ON DRY AND WET ROADS
Thanks to MICHELIN 2CT (Dual Compound Technology) at the front and MICHELIN 2CT+ at the rear, MICHELIN Power SuperSport Evo tires deliver outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions alike.
The adaptable ?low pressure? casing of MICHELIN Power SuperSport Evo tires ensures a bigger contact patch for added grip and higher performance on race tracks.
The rigidity of the casing differs as a function of the angle of lean. The more flexible crown ensures straight-line stability while the casing becomes increasingly rigid towards the shoulders for optimum handling when cornering.
ADAPTABLE LOW PRESSURE CASING
The contact patch is up to 52% bigger at lower pressures for use on race tracks.
- Rear tire features new 2CT+ compound technology for added stability and handling even at full lean
- Incorporates ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) developed from Michelin race tires
- Outstanding grip in wet or dry conditions
- Adaptable low-pressure tire casing ensures a larger contact patch for added grip and higher performance when used on race tracks
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph