- Manufacturer: Michelin
Michelin S12 Soft Terrain Front Tire
Every aspect of MICHELIN XC-series has been designed to maximize traction. Now a new rear rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25% compared with previous versions. Redesigned casing construction helps improve traction, feedback and feel, and speeds warm-up time. The new S12 XC tire is highly versatile and excels in a variety of terrain.
- Reformulated rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25%, compared with previous MICHELIN tires
- Improved grip compared with previous MICHELIN tires, thanks to new rear tread compound and changes in casing design
- Redesigned tire structure incorporates an additional casing ply under the tread, which helps improve flexibility of the tread area. This in turn improves feedback, traction and warm-up time.
- Thicker sidewalls in the bead area help increase lateral rigidity, further improving feedback and performance.
- Proven, championship-winning tread designs remain unchanged from original S12 tires
- Aggressive shoulder knob design promotes cornering stability
- Soft- to intermediate-condition tire for motocross or offroad
- Tall, narrow knobs for mud penetration
- Front knobs turned 45 for mud evacuation.