- Manufacturer: Moose
Important Note:Pulley Kit is required to use with RM4 plow kit - available here: Moose Pulley Kit
Moose Utility RM4 ATV/UTV Plow Mounting Frame
- Industry-leading triangulated front mount push tube distributes the plowing force over a wider area for maximum strength and stability
- Convenient front-mounted system - no more crawling under your quad
- Hand lever is integrated into the Push Tube to engage and disengage in seconds
- Built-in, retractable kickstand keeps mount at exactly the right height to drive close and connect
- Class-leading lift height of over 30" on some models
- Receiver-style mount is easily removed
- Modification or removal of stock plastic skidplates is required on some models
- Does not work with Moose Utility Front Bumpers
- Designed to work with all Moose Utility Straight or County Blades up to 60"
- Easy to connect, disconnect; heavy-duty and engineered to perform
- Blade can be turned to any of five positions easily using the blade position adjuster located on the push tube
- Fits all Moose straight or county blades up to 72"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Manufacturer Part Numbers
- 4501-0329 - ATV
- 4501-0306 - UTV
How to order your Moose plow system:
Choose Your Plow Blade
Pick Your Plow Mounting Kit:
Order Plow Base Specific to your ATV
Choose Your Blade Lift System