- Manufacturer: MSR
MSR REV-1 Eclipse Youth Helmet
MSR was founded in 1971 by motorcycle racing legend Malcolm Smith. What started off as a small accessory business importing throttle and brake cables is now an industry leading motorcycle apparel and hard parts manufacturer. MSR offers a complete line of riding gear, covering the motocross and off-road rider from head to toe with innovative designs and second to none performance. MSR is also constantly progressing its line of revolutionary hard parts that make your bike perform better, last longer and look more stylish.
- Lightweight precision-molded, polycarbonate shell with molded-in dome ribbing for increased structural integrity.
- Comfortable, color-matched "Quick Snap" liner and cheek pads are easily removable and washable.
- Air inlets and exhaust ports force cooling air through the shell's interior.
- High air velocity chin vent with dirt filtering foam and plastic mesh.
- DOT approved.
- Weight: 3.3 pounds / 1.5 kg (approximately).
- Youth model.