- Manufacturer: Mustang
Mustang Rear Passenger Seat - Studded Recessed with Receiver - Black Studs
- Recessed Passenger Seat with built-in Passenger Backrest Receiver ONLY, black pearl-centered studs.
- Does not include backrest 79722.
- The Mustang Passenger Backrest rear seat has a recessed front end to allow clearance when being installed behind a Mustang solo with the built-in driver backrest.
- These rear seats come standard with the straight driver backrest post as shown in the picture; the Mustang offset backrest post (part #75099) can be used for those passengers who want to lean farther back.
- The backrest post can be adjusted for different height settings, and can be locked into place using the supplied knurled thumbscrew at the back of the seat.
- The tilt angle of the backrest pad can be adjusted forward and back using the thumbscrew on the back side of the upper post.
- The backrest upper can be folded flat for ease of mounting and dismounting.
- The passenger backrest should be folded flat when the cycle is ridden without a passenger.
- Note: #78032 Solo Mounting Nuts are needed in order to install the passenger seats on all 1999-up FL Touring Models.
- Cannot be used with any of the HD TourPaks.
- Does not fit with handrail.
- Rear Width: 13.5"
- Weight: 9 lbs
Manufacturer Part Number: 79682