- Manufacturer: National Cycle
National Cycle F-Series™ F-15 Tour Fairing
Protect your freedom to ride with National Cycle's F-15 Windshield, designed specifically to fit naked bikes. Easily adjusts up to 20 degrees, allowing you to set the screen angle to minimize wind drag while you fly. The F-15 is Top Gun!
The light tint F-15 Tour Fairing includes grey epoxy painted mounting brackets and all mounting hardware.
- Direct Mount F-Series fairing is available in different styles and heights
- Direct Mount means the Lexan polycarbonate fairing mounts directly to the bike (in this case the headlight bracket), without any additional brackets, uprights or arm extensions
- No other structural mounting brackets are needed
- Lexan polycarbonate allows enough flex in the width to accommodate most all naked bike front ends
- You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your motorcycle with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or other points, making installation a breeze
- Larger windscreen made from high impact acrylic is not a Direct Mount hardware system but mounts to the motorcycles headlight mount point using platinum colored aluminum uprights
- The F15 is the largest of the F-Series Fairings
- Light Gray, 26% Tint
- Height: 17.00" (43.1cm)
- Width: 21.50" (54.6cm)
Manufacturer Part Number: N2522