- Manufacturer: National Cycle
National Cycle F-Series™ F-16 Tour Fairing
The F-16 Fairing has a sleek, pulled back bubble style that is quite effective in deflecting wind blast and bugs. This fairing fits close and mounts easily to the side of the headlight.
Made from FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate that's 35 times stronger than acrylic plastic. Plus, it's covered by our 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
The light tint F-16 Tour Fairing includes all mounting hardware.
- Direct Mount F-Series fairing is available in different styles and heights
- Direct Mount means the Lexan polycarbonate fairing mounts directly to the bike (in this case the headlight bracket), without any additional brackets, uprights or arm extensions
- No other structural mounting brackets are needed
- Lexan polycarbonate allows enough flex in the width to accommodate most all naked bike front ends
- You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your motorcycle with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or other points, making installation a breeze
- Made from Lexan FMR which is 35 times stronger than acrylic plastic
- A great material for this design application
- Light Gray, 26% Tint
- Height: 13.25" (33.6cm)
- Width: 10.25" (26.0cm)
Manufacturer Part Number: N2524