- Manufacturer: National Cycle
National Cycle F-Series™ F-18 Sport Fairing
The F-18 Fairing for naked bikes borrows more than just the name from the famous double engined fighter. The complex, side-to-side, double bubble form of the F-18 Fairing is like nothing you've seen before.
Made from FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate that's 35 times stronger than acrylic plastic. Plus, it's covered by our 3-Year Warranty against breakage!
The fairing mounts easily and fits close to the side of the headlight. All mounting hardware is included.
- Direct Mount F-Series fairing is available in different styles and heights
- Direct Mount means the Lexan polycarbonate fairing mounts directly to the bike (in this case the headlight bracket), without any additional brackets, uprights or arm extensions
- No other structural mounting brackets are needed
- Lexan polycarbonate allows enough flex in the width to accommodate most all naked bike front ends
- You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your motorcycle with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or other points, making installation a breeze
- Complex, side to side, double bubble form of the F18 Fairing is like nothing youve seen before
- Dark Gray, 95% Tint
- Height: 11.00" (27.9cm)
- Width: 14.00" (35.5cm)
Manufacturer Part Number: N2528