- Manufacturer: National Cycle
National Cycle Peacemakers Volume Control Exhaust System
Imagine being able to start up your bike for an early morning ride without angering your neighbors. Imagine enjoying a deep, powerful exhaust note without cringing whenever you pass a police officer or school zone. National Cycle's new Peacemakers® Exhausts make those dreams a reality!
The handlebar-mounted toggle switch allows on-the-fly transitions between loud and quiet modes. The small chrome Actuator Motor, mounted to the right front frame tube, receives the signal from the handlebar switch and opens/shuts the Diverter Valves via heavy duty cables.
When the Diverter Valves are opened, the exhaust gases flow through the straight pipe down the center of the muffler, resulting in increased exhaust sound volume and greater engine performance.
When the Diverter Valves are closed, the exhaust gases are routed through the Peacemakers' inner baffles, reducing the exhaust sound volume to a nearly stock level.
Peacemakers Exhausts: Loud When You Want It; Quiet When You Need It.™
- Peacemakers Slip-On Exhausts let you get the sound you want, when you want it
- Go from quiet to loud at the flip of a switch
- Flip the switch and the Actuator Motor pushes/pulls on a cable, opening or closing a valve in the muffler that diverts the exhaust gasses between a baffle or a straight pipe, changing the exhaust sound volume.
- Same decibel level as stock in quiet mode
- Enjoy a significant change in sound volumeup to 12 dB difference from quiet to loud
- New design features interchangeable, rotatable muffler tips
- Compatible with all other National Cycle accessories, including Cruiseliner Saddlebags and Paladin Highway Bars
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer Part Number: N41001