National Cycle VStream® Sport/Tour Replacement Screen
COMFORT - OPTICS - STRENGTH
National Cycle applied their patented "V" profile VStream® to the Ducati® Multistrada™!
The VStream's advanced "V"' shape and dimensional contours push the wind vortex out and away from the rider's helmet, resulting in a peaceful, quiet environment.
The VStream's advanced "V" profile was extensively tested on the Multistrada and the results are a more comfortable riding experience for both the rider and the passenger. The wind vortex is pushed out and away, stopping the direct windblast typically felt with narrow screens.
This mid-sized N20501 windscreen creates a comfortable area free from turbulence, buffeting and noise. Our average height test riders found that even in the highest position, this windscreen was about 4" (10cm) below their line of site, yet still providing ample wind protection.
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Color: Light Gray, 26% Tint
- Height: 19.50" (49.5cm)
- Width: 14.50" (36.8cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N20501