National Cycle VStream® Sport/Tour Replacement Screen
COMFORT - OPTICS - STRENGTH
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
With a VStream Windscreen, riders of the Triumph® Tiger Explorer and the rugged Explorer XC can now realize the full dual purpose touring potential of these motorcycles.
Reduced wind noise... less turbulence... superior strength... perfect style. The VStream revolution is here!
- The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen
- The patented V profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the riders head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience
- This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger
- All VStream Windscreens are manufactured in the USA from thick, durable hardcoated polycarbonate and are covered by National Cycles exclusive 3-Year Warranty against breakage
- Color: Light Gray, 26% Tint
- Height: 20.40" (51.8cm)
- Width: 18.60" (47.2cm)
Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.
Manufacturer Part Number: N20604