- Manufacturer: Nolan
Nolan N104 EVO Solid Helmet With MCS II Headset
The Nolan N104 EVO with MCS II headset includes a basic Nolan N-Com MCS II speaker, microphone and clamp unit. Combine with the optional Nolan N-Com MCS II Gold Wing or Harley Davidson to complete this helmet.
The N104 EVO is an update of the N104 and combines technical solutions with an improved level of comfort. Its ventilation system, conceived with AirBooster Technology, now offers better internal climate control in every condition. The (patented) chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet's front section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open. The "sail" effect is consequently highly reduced and riding comfort is still guaranteed, even when the chin guard is lifted.
The N104 EVO is also fitted with an ultrawide faceshield, allowing the motorcyclist to enjoy a wider-than-average field of vision. It also comes with a Pinlock ready anti-fog faceshield. A VPS sunscreen, Microlock2 retention system and set up for the N-COM B4 communication system complete the standard outfit of this stunning helmet.
- Injected polycarbonate Lexan shell
- Two Shell engineering allows Nolan N104 EVO to offer sizes from 2XS to 3XL (2XS-L and XL-3XL)
- Dimensionally-correct sizing allows ample cubic volume in chin/nose area
- Face shields are sized to fit the two different shell sizes (2XS-L and XL-3XL)
- Ultra wide eye port opening is the largest on any Nolan helmet for superior visibility
- Shield is changed by a simple push button mechanism
- Pinlock shield included with each helmet
- VPS (Vision Protection System) slider bar to lower the sun shield, push button release for instant retraction
- VPS lens is scratch and fog resistant
Chin Bar Features:
- Centromatic chin guard opening mechanism requires dual action, simultaneous action to prevent accidental opening
- Dual action opening mechanism is positioned in the center of the chin guard and allows for easy, one-handed opening
- AIRBOOSTER ventilation system, ensures optimal ventilation where is is most required
- Air intake in the chin guard draws air in and onto the inside of the faceshield
- 3 position top vent (closed, crown vent, crown/brow vent)
- 2 venturi exhaust ports at rear of helmet
- Plastic vent tube channels in EPS disperse cool air throughout the helmet interior
- Removable cheek pads, inner liner, neck roll and wind protector
- The inner padding of the N104 EVO is easily removable and washable and antibacterial
- The shape of the inner comfort padding facilitates eyeglass wearing
- Reflective insert at the center of the roll neck further improves the rider's visibility at night
- Neck roll can be removed easily, for more comfort in the warmer months
- N-Com Communication System-compatible (sold separately)
- Features Microlock2 quick-release retention system
- Microlock2 consists of a plastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminum toothed and holding lever
- Microlock2 minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening while still making it ergonomic and easy to use
- Wind protector with reflective panel and Pinlock antifog insert are included
- DOT and ECE-2205 approved.