- Manufacturer: Nolan
- Lower Cord is NOT included with this helmet and is sold separately.
- Nolan N-Com MCS II Wire for Honda Goldwing (Item #: 208362)
- Nolan N-Com MCS II HD Wire for Harley Davison (Item #: 208363)
Nolan N40 Solid Helmet With MCS II Headset
The Nolan N40 MCS Helmet is the helmet designed for the more demanding motorcyclist, with a gorgeous, modern and advanced technical features. It is fitted with a VPS sun shield and a fully removable and washable fabric liner. Furthermore, Microlock retention system and compatibility with the N-Com communication system complete the outfit of this helmet. Its advanced ventilation system, together with the wide visor and peak, ensure maximum comfort whether for use around town or on long trips.
The Nolan N40 MCS Helmet comes with a pre-installed headset for your Harley-Davidson or Honda Gold Wing factory radio. Combine with the Nolan N-Com MCS 2 Gold Wing or Harley-Davidson cord (sold separately) to plug-and-play.
- The MCS kit is designed for the rider whose motorcycle is equipped with a factory installed audio system and wants to listen to the bikes music, talk over the intercom system or the CB.
- Cannot be retrofitted with a Blue Tooth® Ebox at a later date.
- VPS® (Vision Protection System) – Internal scratch-resistant and fog-resistant sunshield is lowered by a slider and retracted instantly by a new button located on the lower trim of the helmet. It is also available in amber, light blue and light smoke
- New quick-change mechanism makes changing the shield a breeze
- The peak (included) can be installed in seconds with the clear shield still fully operational
- Ready for the Ncom® communication system
- Fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort® liner is antibacterial, antifungal and wicking. The New N-40 cheek pads can be modified for a custom fit. Separate neck roll lowers wind-noise inside the helmet and is removable in summer
- The Airbooster® system: Has been improved with a new integrated air flow system from the top air intakes to the exhaust vents in the back, it channels the air through tubes to disperse it efficiently along the crown of the helmet
- Microlock2® (adjustable quick-release) retention system
- Velour chin-strap padding
- DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205 approved)
Included with the helmet:
- Owner's manual
- Side covers