- Manufacturer: Nolan
Nolan N91 Outlaw Solid Helmet
Nolan N91 Outlaw is the new full-face modular helmet by Nolan and is an evolution of the best-selling N90. The product of the most up-to-date studies on design and comfort, the N91 features a modern and styled look, captivating color combinations and painstaking attention to details to produce a comfortable, sophisticated helmet, suitable for touring and urban riding alike. The Nolan N91 is equipped with the Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminum toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be opened with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Polycarbonate shell
- VPS (Vision Protection System) short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell provides real eye protection when used independently from the clear shield
- Quick-release and multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts Pinlock antifog insert (included)
- Clear Pinlock faceshield and lens included
- Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Removable and washable Clima Comfort interior lining and cheekpads with antibacterial treatment
- Includes chin curtain
- Dual action chinbar release for safety
- Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system
- Ready for NCOM Communication System
- DOT Approved
Please note: "Outlaw" versions of Nolan Helmets have a sleeker look with more subtle Nolan logos, but are identical to non-Outlaw helmets.