- Manufacturer: Olympia
Olympia Expedition Womens Jacket
Olympia’s Expedition jacket is the most technically advanced women’s jacket on the market. It offers unmatched levels of adjustable venting plus their exclusive Three Layer Systems designed to deliver the ultimate in all weather, multi season riding comfort. Cut in a form flattering hour glass shape, this style also offers major adjustability at the arms, torso, and hips.
Consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura shell for maximum abrasion resistance. Olympia’s exclusive “Mega Vent Panel System” transitions this jacket from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Zip down Cordura panels at the chest, arms, and back expose ballistic air mesh panels that offer additional abrasion resistance plus adjustable airflow construction as needed. Forget having to stow away or misplace cumbersome removable vent panels as these panels stay attached to the jacket and fold neatly into self-storage pockets.
Consists of fully functional rain jacket that can be worn both over or under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate. A stow away knit hood with a lower rubberized aqua barrier conceals neatly under the collar and fits comfortably under a helmet. This detail includes Olympia’s exclusive front and back neck gator system to provide full circumference waterproof protection as needed.
Consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Thermolite insulation. This layer can be worn under the rain jacket or the main outshell. This handy zip in zip out feature ensures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura fabric
- MVP Mega Vent Panel System at chest, back, and arms
- Waterproof, Thermolite insulated two stage over or under rain jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs , elbows, and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides, and back
- Thermo weld reflective detail at side arms
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Five storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket